Weeklong film and photography summer camps for youth ages 10-18, plus our 3-week FilmNorth Academy for ages 17-24, are offered June through August. Subjects include screenwriting, narrative film and music video production, animation and special effects, acting, street photography and more! Teens are welcome to register for our Adult Ed courses too! FILMNORTH’S 2019 SUMMER CAMP SCHEDULE IS LISTED BELOW. Unless otherwise noted, camps are open to students of all levels.
A limited number of scholarships are available to cover camp tuition for students from low-income households that qualify for free and reduced price lunch under the National School Lunch Program. For more info contact our Youth Programs Manager or call 651-644-1912, ext. 4.
Camp Registration Guidelines & Cancellation Policy
- Registration deadlines are listed with camp descriptions (click on camp title). You may register online, in person at FilmNorth, or by phone with a credit/debit card at 651.644.1912. Space is assigned on a first-come basis.
- Registrations must include payment in full. Registrations are accepted after registration deadlines if space is available.
- If minimum enrollment has not been reached by 5 days prior to the start date of a camp, FilmNorth may cancel it, in which case registrants will immediately be notified and receive a full refund within 5 business days. A check will be issued for registrations that were paid in cash. In lieu of a refund, students have the option of applying their tuition to another camp if scheduled in the same calendar year.
- For those wishing to cancel a registration prior to the registration deadline, 100% of the tuition will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. For registration cancellations received after the registration deadline but prior to the first camp session, 50% of the tuition will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee. As of a camp start date, no refunds or credits/exchanges will be given.
- Tuition is not prorated for missed camp sessions.
- If a camp is full and you’d like to be placed on a wait list, contact the Youth Programs Manager.
2017 Music Video camp project.