FilmNorth offers some of the lowest rates on equipment in the state to our members.
CONTACT MAX BECKER WITH QUESTIONS OR TO MAKE RESERVATIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-644-1912, x3.
Equipment can be picked up and returned Monday-Friday, 10:30am-5:30pm.
ALL EQUIPMENT MUST BE RESERVED AHEAD OF TIME!
FILMNORTH EQUIPMENT RENTALS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO CURRENT MEMBERS.
|Canon C100 (HD Cinema) (24-105mm, 2x 32GB SDs, 1x batt)||$150|
|Panasonic HMC-150 (HD) (1x 16GB SDHC card)||$100|
|Panasonic HVX-200 (HD) (1x 16GB P2, 2x 8GB P2)||$100|
|Panasonic DVX-100B (standard def, shoots to MiniDV tape)||$40|
|Canon Rebel T2i (8GB card, 18-55 basic lens)||$35|
|Arri SR Kit (many accessories, lenses, filters)||$60|
|Manfrotto Fluid Head Tripod||$20|
|Bogen Fluid Head Basic Tripod||$8|
|Kessler Pocket Jib w/K-Pod and Sachler FSB6 Fluid Head (20lb @ max extension, comes w/ weights)||$100|
|Kessler Stealth Slider (35″) w/Manfrotto fluid head||$30|
|Kessler Cine Slider (24″) w/static camera mount||$25|
|Kessler K-Pod w/Hercules head (ideal for sliders)||$25|
|Lights: (all kits come with stands, scrims barndoors)|
|Kino Flo Diva Lite 401 Kit (2x 4-lamp, dimmable fixtures w/daylight lamps)||$45|
|Kino Flo Barfly 400 (4-lamp thin panel w/daylight & tungsten lamps)||$30|
|Kino Flo 4 Bank 4ft (daylight & tungsten lamps)||$30|
|Kino Flo Single 2ft (daylight & tungsten lamps)||$15|
|FloLight Softlight Kit (4 bank and 2 bank, daylight)||$35|
|FloLight LED Light Kit (1000LED and 500LED, dimmable, daylight )||$35|
|(1) Fluorescent Softlight 4-Bank OR 2-Bank||$20|
|(1) LED 1000 or LED 500||$20|
|Mole Kit (1x 1k Baby, 2x 650w Tweenie)||$25|
|Betweenie Kit (2x 300w Betweenies)||$20|
|Flood Kit (2x 1K, 1x 650w open face)||$20|
|Mole 1k Baby||$10|
|Gel Suitcase (lots-o-gels)||$4|
|Stinger Crate (4x 25′)||$4|
|Apple Box Set||$4|
|Audio: (we do not supply AA batteries)|
|Sennheiser eW100 Wireless Lav.||$15|
|Sennheiser ME40 Shotgun (omni and directional heads)||$10|
|Sennheiser ME67 Shotgun||$10|
|Audio Technica AT8004 Interview Mic||$8|
|Shure FP33 Field Mixer (3 Channel)||$15|
|Zoom H4n Digital Recorder (1x 16GB SDHC card)||$20|
|XLR to 1/8″ Cable||$2|
|XLR Cable (10ft, 15ft, 25ft, 50ft)||$2|
|Canon EOS 30D (8GB card, 18-55)||$35|
|Canon Rebel T2i (8GB card, 18-55)||$35|
|Strobe Kit (2x 400w, umbrellas)||$10|
– A day rate is for a 24 hour period, except for Friday pickups, which are due back on Monday.
– Equipment must be checked out/in during the following times: Mon-Fri, 10:30-5:30.
– Rentals are available to current FilmNorth Members only.
FILMNORTH EQUIPMENT RENTAL POLICY
- Rentals are for FilmNorth members only. Members must be checked out on all Equipment and deemed qualified to use such Equipment.
- All Equipment rentals need to be booked ahead of pick up. Equipment is to be picked up and returned during regular business hours which are posted on the door and FilmNorth’s website.
- Equipment check-out: Member will always have the opportunity to examine the Equipment to determine that the Equipment is in good working order prior to rental.
- Member assumes all risk of loss. Once the Member has taken delivery of the Equipment, the Member is responsible for the Equipment until returned to FilmNorth and the rental agreement is ended. The rental agreement is ended when all Equipment is checked in and a missing and damage report is completed.
- Restrictions on Use of Equipment: A) Equipment is be used only in the State of Minnesota and the following Wisconsin counties: St. Croix, Pepin, Pierce, Eau Claire, Dunn, Chippewa, Buffalo, or Trempeleau. Under no circumstance is the Equipment to be taken on or shipped on an airplane. B) Only the Member who rented the Equipment and/or the Member’s qualified technicians may use the Equipment. The Equipment cannot be sub rented or loaned to any party. C) Member shall keep the Equipment in Member’s sole custody and shall not permit the Equipment to be used in the violation of any laws. D) Do not remove serial numbers or company logos.
- Loss and Damages: As soon as the Member discovers the Equipment is defective, Member shall notify FilmNorth of the problem. Upon return of the damaged equipment, FilmNorth will make a determination of the damage and the repairs required. Member will have a reasonable amount of time to inspect the damage. In determining whether the Equipment shall be replaced or repaired, FilmNorth’s judgment shall be conclusive.
- Lost, Stolen, or Destroyed Equipment: In the event that after the Member takes delivery of Equipment, any or all of said Equipment is lost, stolen, damaged beyond repair, or destroyed, the Member must let FilmNorth know of such loss immediately, must file a police report when theft occurs and give a copy of the police report to FilmNorth. For any other incidence of loss or damage, the Member must write and sign an incident report describing what occurred, and give said report to FilmNorth.
- Rental Charges and Late Fees: Member must return the Equipment on the date specified in the rental contract or be subject to additional charges. If the Member returns the equipment in damaged or non –working condition, the lease period will be extended by the shortest reasonable time necessary to repair such damage or replace non-repairable Equipment and return the Equipment to FilmNorth’s rental inventory.
- Credit Information and Payment Terms: Members must pay for all rental Equipment in full at the time of the rental. Any additional charges for extended rental periods, damages and losses and/or late returns will be charged upon return of the Equipment. In the event that a Member wishes to lengthen a current rental for an extended period of time, payments must be paid during the extended rental period. If payments cannot be made, the Equipment must be returned to FilmNorth immediately and all charges paid in full before Member can rent equipment again. In the event that Member’s credit card is denied, Member can either pay by check, cash, or money order. In the event of a returned check, the Member is responsible for all rental charges, plus a return check fee, and Member cannot rent until all past debts to FilmNorth are paid in full.
- Title and Ownership: Member specifically acknowledges FilmNorth’s ownership of the Equipment and must keep the Equipment free of all liens, levies, and encumbrances.
- Right of Entry and Inspections: FilmNorth reserves the right to inspect the Equipment any time during the rental term. Member shall make arrangements necessary to permit a qualified employee of FilmNorth access to the location of the Equipment. If a breach of any of the provisions of the Rental Contract occurs, FilmNorth has the right to remove the Equipment without any liability to Member and without prejudice to FilmNorth’s right to receive rent due or accrued to for the period up to and including the date of removal of the Equipment.
- Indemnifying FilmNorth: Member agrees to and does hereby indemnify and hold harmless FilmNorth and its agents and employees from any and all losses, damages, claims, demands of liability and any kind or nature whatsoever including legal expenses and costs arising from the use, condition, or operation of the Equipment rented and by whosoever used or operated such Equipment during the rental term. FilmNorth shall not be liable for any accident or injury occasioned during the transportation, handling, or use of said Equipment. Member acknowledges he/she is trained on using such Equipment and takes full responsibility for any and all injuries or damages resulting form the use of such Equipment.